List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] Is it possible to support snapshot build with MIC?
From:       axel.lin () gmail ! com (axel lin)
Date:       2008-03-29 7:47:02

hi list,
    Moblin-image-creator always build images with latest package.
    Is it possible to support snapshot build with MIC?
    I mean is it possible to make exactly the same build like
    check out particular tag in cvs/svn tool.

    The first thing I think is if I can save current version of each
packages,
    I can re-build it again.
    But it does not work because apt server only keeps latest package.
    I cannot get older versions of a package by apt-get ( unless I have a
cache )

    Any idea on this issue?

Regards,
Axel