List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Info] [moblin dev] Could I open a project?
From:       S.Y.Ho () mitac-mtc ! com ! tw (S ! Y ! Ho () mitac-mtc ! com ! tw)
Date:       2007-10-25 2:51:30

Yes, we will open source this version of application launcher/home screen so that the \
community can

work together to make it better. If time permits, we will release it ASAP.

Our Web Site will be updated soon to include relevant information regarding our MID

software solutions. Please visit http://www.mitac-mtc.com.tw/ for details.

Best regards,

s.y.

S.Y.Ho

Email: s.y.ho@mitac-mtc.com.tw <mailto:s.y.ho@mitac-mtc.com.tw>

SWRDC SD2

MiTAC Technology Corp.

9th Fl., #75, Min-sheng E. Road, Sec. 3, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.