List:       moblin-dev
Subject:    [Moblin Dev] testing with QEMU?
From:       gruemaster () gmail ! com (GrueMaster)
Date:       2007-10-22 18:57:59

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 16:15 -0700, Spencer, Bob wrote:

> Can you just run using xephyr
> on the workstation?

While this may work for application development to a limited extent, it
s useless for testing init systems (hence my request on this topic a
couple of months ago).

The xorg issue can be easily worked around, but the image issue is more
difficult.  If I can get some spare cycles, I'll look into a step by
step procedure for hacking the USB-liveRW image.  I just don't know when
I'll get a chance to do this.

Tobin