List:       mms
Subject:    Re: mmsv2 1.0.2?
From:       Anders Rune Jensen <anders () gnulinux ! dk>
Date:       2005-05-05 18:52:54

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 20:05 -0500, Jason Ellison wrote:
>   I have a problem with mms using imdb and not finding my adult content.
> It appears you have to log in to access adult titles.  mms does not log into
> imdb when searching and so cannot grab the titles.  I saw a patch in
> mmsv2--mainline--1.0.1--patch-55 allows overiding imdb generated content.

Maybe logging in could be supporting. It's not impossible. But yeah
overriding imdb content should work so you can use that for now.

>   I notice dev has started on 1.0.2... does this mean there will be a
> release soon?

I really want to get the dvb things fixed before doing a 1.0.2 release
but I encourage everyone to use the latest version from baz.

--
Anders Rune Jensen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~arj/

PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/62C2D7F0 @ pgp.mit.edu
Fingerprint: 6A03 907E 92E1 47EB 4EAB  76B6 068A ACD1 62C2 D7F0