List:       mms
Subject:    Re: Lirc-execution display ...
From:       Alan Mizrahi <alan-mmsv2 () mizrahi ! com ! ve>
Date:       2005-02-27 15:28:23

Hi, I have the same problem. I think its because after not using mms for some
amount of time linux swaps it out from memory, then when you wake it up with
the remote it takes a while.
Do you agree with my theory?

But what makes you think that this little picture flashing in the corner wont
lag too?

Regards,

Alan