List:       mms
Subject:    Re: 1.0-patch-61-bug report
From:       Anders Rune Jensen <anders () gnulinux ! dk>
Date:       2004-09-04 20:56:35

On Sat, 2004-09-04 at 19:53 +0200, Anders Rune Jensen wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 21:24 +0200, luc.lebosse wrote:
> > Here a bug report about latest patch
> >
> > Using ./configure --disable-dxr3 --disable-lirc --enable-fancy-audio
> > --enable-xine-audio --disable-xidle
> >
> > It looks good but unfortunately unstable on my config :-(
> >
> >  - when playing music and go to picture module I have a segmentation fault
> > after some seconds, idem when going to movie module
>
> Strange seems to work fine here.

Please make sure that you do a "make clean" followed by a make if you
see strange things. It might be because some files aren't properly
recompiled. Reconfiguring && remaking should also be enough.

> >  - transparency management on picture module is really improved, just one
> > line of rubish pixels appear under all pictures on mosaic mode when parsing
>
> Will have to test again.
>
> > - when playing music and the picture slideshow is running also, filenames
> > are covered each others, same issue with pictures with transparency.
>
> Hmm should have seen this coming, I havn't tested pictures fullscreen
> with audio playback.

Just tried. I don't see anything wrong here. Might try with the pictures
you send me.

> > - if you leave mms when music is playing, the music display stay on the
> > screen
>
> This might be a problem because the updater is a little slow to find out
> that it should be disabled. I'll fix that.

Actually this wasn't the problem :)

The problem was that the overlay wasn't cleared with the rest on exit.
Fixed in patch-67.

> > - the search,exit command do not work if a text is typed but works if not
> > text
>
> Will fix that!

Can't reproduce. Is this while searching or while entering a string in
save_playlist?

I fixed another related bug in patch-66, saving a playlist and then
exiting produced a warning about empty string.

--
Anders Rune Jensen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~arj/

PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/62C2D7F0 @ pgp.mit.edu
Fingerprint: 6A03 907E 92E1 47EB 4EAB  76B6 068A ACD1 62C2 D7F0