List:       mlmmj
Subject:    Re: Quick hack to get mlmmj to work in PHP 5
From:       Thomas Goirand <thomas () goirand ! fr>
Date:       2008-08-08 10:33:40

Gareth Fiford wrote:
> Ps you do seem like an angry bunch, do you give this much of a hard time
> to everyone who wants to help your project?

Do people that disagree with you always seems angry to your eyes? Thanks
for commenting the way I communicate on my project, even though I never
saw your posts in our forums or mailing lists. I didn't mean to be
aggressive, I just disagree and try to tell you my point about it, which
is the very point of such list.

If that's the way you see open source collaboration, I don't think you
got the vibe/spirit: relax! :)

Thomas

P.S: Please, shall we keep such useless message in private please