List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] Query on mplex MPTS to SPTS
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2011-11-22 16:45:15

Hallo

> /*I am downloaded mplex , to mux n number of programs to single ts out ,
> means mpts to spts , i have done but i cant see any PID values in TSReader
> and StreamXpert Software , also cant ply the videos in VLC Player , but i
> can able to play video by giving ProgramID in mplayer , can please help me
> out , i can give access to my server , to sort this problem .
> */
Can you please post the exact url where you have downloaded mplex.

For further help please post information about the source stream.  For
example with mplayer (or some other tool):
 > mplayer file1.ts
TS file format detected.
VIDEO MPEG2(pid=3051) AUDIO MPA(pid=3052) NO SUBS (yet)!  PROGRAM N. 28655
VIDEO:  MPEG2  544x576  (aspect 2)  25.000 fps  9000.0 kbps (1125.0 kbyte/s)

The output of mplex when you multiplex the streams would also be very
helpful. Also the command you use for multiplexing the stream.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard