List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] Help reading Muxing TS
From:       Mark Heath <mjpeg0 () silicontrip ! org>
Date:       2011-11-15 21:01:44

On 15/11/2011, at 4:47 PM, sam wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Thank you for your reply,
>
> I have hardware encoder , which gives IP out , and it has 8
> channels , each channel gives me 2 ts.
>
> ffmpeg will encode again , then it is no use of using my encoder.

ffmpeg can be used to mux without encoding.

this is what I used to mux my mpeg files to transport streams to work
with my IPTV system.

ffmpeg -i file.mpg -acodec copy -vcodec copy stream.ts

> my case to mux n number of ts into single ts , which means MPTS ,
> contains number of programs with PIDS.
> Sending the data and receiving the data is not a problem , i can do
> this by UDP port , i have tool to receive IP IN and OUT.

Since yours is a special case, you will probably need to write some
code, I recommend looking at libav, which is the library behind ffmpeg.
http://libav.org/

Mark