List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] mjpeg 2.0.0 update
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2011-05-28 6:33:07

Hallo

as promised in the last mail I have put a RPM &devel Package online on
SF. I have compiled it on the 32bit OpenSuse 11.4 It should work on
similair systems.

Hannes has compiled the mjpegtools with mingw, that build works on
Windows based systems.

If someone compiles the mjpegtools on a MAC or debian. I will also put
them online.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at