List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] mjpegtools 2.0.0 RC1
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2010-12-31 11:49:38

Hallo

It took quite some time but finally there will be next version of the
mjpegtools. The next version will be called 2.0.0 because the mjpegtools
are already 10 years on Sourceforge, and so we start into our 2nd
decade. Because of that the Major release number changed to 2.

So please check out the new version and report your experience.

Depending on the feedback and bugs encountered, I will wait some time
till the release of the 2.0.0 Version.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at