List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] (Fwd) Re:  mpeg2enc run time error - invalid poin
From:       jankom () aaahawk ! com
Date:       2010-07-06 0:32:35

I have been traveling extensively in the past two months but now I have some
time home and would like to ask anybody who can help to solve this problem.
See message below to which I did not receive a response. I respect the privacy
of everybody and therefore I use this forum to ask for help. Thank you - Janos