List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] mjpeg Doku change
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2009-12-06 13:24:23

Hallo

Some time ago Sourceforge has retired Docman. This tool was used for the
mjpegtools documentation.

Because of that the mjpegtools documentation was moved to wiki. The
english documentation has been online for some time and can be found
here: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/mjpeg

The german version of the howto is still missing I will put it online in
the near future.

If someone wants to add some more information please tell me I will add
than the user so you can add information.

If you have links pointing to the old documentation, you need to change
the links.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at