List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] qttoy4m / solved
From:       E Chalaron <e.chalaron () xtra ! co ! nz>
Date:       2009-10-07 22:46:18

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
</head>
Hi Steven<br>
The libquicktime depedencies came with the install of libquicktime
devel.<br>
Libtool from compiling libquicktime is still spiting out some errors I
wont even try to correct. It's waaaaay above my skills.<br>
As for y4mscaler I think I am not out of troubles yet.<br>
I am a bit worried actually, I am working with uncompressed quicktime
files and so far the only efficient way of denoising my super 8 scans
are either through a windows machine or by using qttoy4m piping in
yuvdenoise.<br>
I just hope the lot will not disappear, yuvdenoise (and mjpegtools) has
no equivalent, or I dont think there is, under Linux and I cant really
spend time on clicking "Ok" for every single event under windows. <br>
Un der Linux the mencoder noise reduction is not that great to put it
nicely, greystoration is not compiling properly and is waaaay to slow,
cinelerra denoiser is a waste of code and time.... etc... <br>
Not that many options really apart from qttoy4m / yuvdenoise. So thanks
again for all the work done on mjpegtools.<br>
cheers<br>
E<br>
Steven M. Schultz wrote:
 id="mid_Pine_BSI_4_05L_10910071512450_9169-300000_moe_2bsd_com"
 cite="mid:Pine.BSI.4.05L.10910071512450.9169-300000@moe.2bsd.com"