List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] Can mplex multiplex .m2t files?
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2008-05-30 15:28:21

Hallo

Lailson Nogueira wrote:
> Hello guys, I'm trying to create a transport stream with an audio stream
> (.mp2), a video stream (.m2v) and a data file (.m2t) from a carroussel
> generator (dsmcc-mhp-tools), but mplex doesn't recognize the .m2t
> format. The program really can't recognize this type of file or I'm
> doing something wrong?
The tools don't accept a multiplexed stream Audio and video from mplex ?

Did you take a look at JustDvb-It 2.0:
http://www.cineca.tv/labs/mhplab/JustDVb-It%202.0.html

They might do the same. But they expect audio and video files as input.
The pages does not say if they want them multiplexed or not.

What I can say is that mplex is not able to add a audio stream to a
existing video stream with mplex information. You need the single
streams so mplex can put them together.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at