List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] Zig-zag pattern on every frame...
From:       Andrea Giuliano <sarkiaponius () alice ! it>
Date:       2008-02-29 20:47:41

Bernhard Praschinger wrote:
> Hallo
>
> Just a idea, you could upload it to the SF. And treat is like a file
> release. And I make it aviable afterwards. Take a look here how to
> upload files to SF:
> http://alexandria.wiki.sourceforge.net/File+Release+System+-+Offering+Files+for+Download

Dear Bernhard,

many thanks, but I thought that a couple of jpegs could be enough,
instead of a movie. The pattern I'm talking about appears evident since
the very first glance, one must be blind not to see it.

If you want to take a look at them, I can send them, they're just about
87 Kb long.

>> Any hint will be much appreciated.
> Sorry no idea.

Even though you have no idea, your opinion will be very much
appreciated, whatever it will be!

Best regards.

> auf hoffentlich bald,
>
> Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter