List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] mpeg2enc
From:       Christian Ebert <blacktrash () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-09-12 12:29:53

* Stan Gammons on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 20:44:12 -0500
> Is the CVS version of mpeg2enc still broken?

Unfortunately, yes. I wish I had the knowledge to contribute, as
IMO it still gives results superior to eg. ffmpeg. So I have to
refrain to just keep my fingers crossed that work on it starts
again soon.

> If so, is there an easy way to retrieve the current version of all the
> other tools MINUS mpeg2enc?

I'm not good at cvs, so beware, but

$ cvs up -r HEAD
$ cd mpeg2enc