List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] Fwd:  Does not compile, how to fix this bug?
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2007-01-25 18:02:04

Hallo

> I have installed sdl-devel, and still get the same errors during
> compilation, with Suse 10.1 on PC hardware.
>
> I've attached new (i.e. post sdl-devel installation) output of
> configure, and also of make. Any ideas?
I have taken a look at the output of the compile log.

What you have is a known problem.
(Region2D.hh:380: error: there are no arguments to ‘assert’ that depend
on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘assert’ must be available)

On solution would be if you use the CVS version of the mjpegtools. There
that problem ist fixed.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at