List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] mjpegtools-1.8.0, make failure
From:       "Ivan Lezhnev Jr." <lezhnev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-07 17:17:35

Thank you everyone for your responses!

You were right when you guessed that I used outdated libquicktime release, so
I've done what you recommended - installed both libquicktime and mjpegtools
from SVN and things worked out just right.

Thank you again for your help guys!

--
Ivan Lezhnev Jr.

Europe, Ukraine, Simferopol. Local Time:
Thu Dec  7 19:15:06 EET 2006

Using: Slackware 11.0.0 | Kernel 2.6.18 #3
Disassemble to assemble something pure...