List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] ntsc  frame to pal field update
From:       Con Kolivas <kernel () kolivas ! org>
Date:       2006-09-28 14:56:14

Hi all

I've been playing with Jerome's extremely useful ntscframetopalfield utility
and had a look through the code. There was scope for improvement in the
mechanism used to increase the frame rate which would make the final result
smoother and the code simpler. Instead of a 6 frame repeating cycle with an
extra frame every 1001 seconds I modified it to do a simple 600->1001 frame
cycle with integer division. Jerome has kindly included the modification and
updated the version accordingly and suggested I post the update info to this
mailing list.

http://jcornet.free.fr/linux/mjpegtools.html
http://jcornet.free.fr/linux/download/mjpegtools/yuvtools-1.5.tgz

--