List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] please help me
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2006-07-01 10:28:51

Hallo

>      Now I want to do some research about mjpeg, but I can not find the
> standard documents about mjpeg file format. Could you help me? Thanks a lot!
There are no documents in the mjpegtools, sorry.

You find information when you search on the apple developer sites about
how "moption jpeg" is stored in Quicktime containers. And you find
information about the OpenDML mjpeg extension.
You should find some information about the mjpeg format when you search
for it.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at