List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] movies / yuvtools
From:       "E.Chalaron" <e.chalaron () xtra ! co ! nz>
Date:       2006-03-09 1:28:39

Michael

If that can help I am transferring movies (8mm, super 8 and 16 mm).
Have a look at my yet untidy website (dvideo.co.nz), the all processing is
done with mjpegtools.
See under samples.
Can you get a progressive source at 16 fps and use either yuvfps or
yuvmotionfps for stable shots ? That would be of better quality.

Let me know if I can help further
Cheers