List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] playing mplayer in fbdev in fullscreen
From:       Cláudio_Henrique <rapaduraatomica () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-03 12:02:11

hi,

I want to play some video in mplayer using fbdev, but I am not
managing to do it fullscreen scaled. I have tried the following
command:

mplayer -vo fbdev -fs -zoom -vf scale -ao alsa -sws 6 -x 800 -y 500 video.mpg

this command gives me fullscreen video for some video, but I have to
adjust (x,y) to make it so. is there a parameter I can use to make it
adjust to the video width and height?

thanks in advance.

regards,
claudio.