List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] mjpegtools on irix
From:       Gernot Ziegler <gz () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-08-22 1:25:37

Hej Steven !

> 	You didn't notice that ./configure had IRIX support removed ages ago?
> 	:)
I dimly remember that I had agreed to this one time, but wasn't sure
anymore ;)

> > In short: Do not try it if you don't want to become an mjpeg developer ;)
> 	It sounded also as if you'd have to be a "developer" for other projects
> 	as well  - such as SDL.
I guess by now, 2 years later, it would be more easy to try and link in
the libraries again, as they probably have matured themselves.

But from my point of view, it just isn't worth the hassle anymore to
temper with IRIX... except maybe for ... nostalgic reasons ;)

Servus,
  Gernot

--
O  The Austria <=> Sweden <=> Germany <=> Netherlands connection.....   H