List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    [Mjpeg-users] Re: Buz Under Linux Fedora Core 4 (fwd)
From:       Gernot Ziegler <gz () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-08-15 4:02:25

Hej Ross,

(please subscribe to the mjpeg-users mailing list for more feedback)
the driver is present, but wasn't supplied a card={something} parameter,
which means that the script that does the module insertion does something
wrong. But someone else with more up-to-date insights into the kernel
driver can answer this better than I can.

Servus,
  Gernot