List:       mjpeg-users
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-users] mjpegtools 1.6.3 release candidate 2 released!
From:       Martin Samuelsson <sam () home ! se>
Date:       2005-08-14 15:44:03

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:36:03 +0200 (CEST)
Dik Takken <D.H.J.Takken@phys.uu.nl> wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Aug 2005, Martin Samuelsson wrote:
>
> > Would it be possible to make lavplay obey the window's close gadget?
>
> Yeah, that one is on my wish list as well...

Another thing I thought about while I was testing my 6 Eyes driver:

Lavrec always succeed. No matter if it record and save a file or if it crasches and \
burns while waiting for a buffer; it always return a success return code. That mean \
you can't lavrec something.avi || reload the crashed driver (or log a failure to a \
database, or...) on the command line.

I'm making a note about this on my wish list.

/Sam