List:       mjpeg-developer
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-developer] [Mjpeg-users] mjpegtools 2.0.0 RC1
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2011-02-13 10:46:48

Hallo

Teruel de Campo MD wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 17:39 +0100, Bernhard Praschinger wrote:
>> Hallo
>>
>> Teruel de Campo MD wrote:
>>> Bernie,
>>>
>>> Thxs for all of your work.
>>>
>>> I run opensuse 11.3
>>> gcc version 4.5.0 20100604 [gcc-4_5-branch revision 160292] (SUSE Linux)
>>>
>>> yuvdenoise / main.c
>>> line 813/184
>>>
>>> int cnt;
>>> int avg;
>>>
>>> were need it.
>>>

>>> All the best,
>> Can you please be a bit more descriptive ?
>> I use a opensuse 11.3 64 bit Version and I don't need it. Please post
>> the output of the configure script. I think there is something else wrong.
>

> The 2 lines 813/184 are commented out again and after that I run
> both ./configure and make. The outputs are atttached.
Thanks for the attached output of the config script. The only difference
I see that you use compiler settings for a k8 CPU an I have a bareclona.
:-/
I have the same problem as you here too. So I have put both variables
back again. And put it into the CVS.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at