List:       mjpeg-developer
Subject:    Re: [Mjpeg-developer] y4mdenoise version 4 beta 1 is checked in!
From:       Bernhard Praschinger <shadowlord () utanet ! at>
Date:       2010-10-10 12:37:40

Hallo

Steven Boswell II wrote:
> Sorry I haven't had a chance to look at this yet -- I had planned to do
> it last Saturday, but then I ended up reinstalling Linux on my computer
> THREE times before it worked properly. Argh.
>
> One question I have before I dive hardcore into my code...did this
> problem happen before my recent changes, i.e. with what I call
> "y4mdenoise version 3 beta"?
It took quite some time till I was able to test y4mdenoise.

I tested it with the version before, and it didn't work too.

It seems on my 64Bit Linux it is dependent on the size of the picture.
When I use on 1/2 Pal (352x288) format denoising worked well during my
test of up to 2000 frames.  And it constantly used about 400MB of ram.

Using full size PAL it did always crash.

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: shadowlord@utanet.at
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard