List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
From:       "Mr. Venizelos" <info () usa ! com>
Date:       2019-01-26 12:00:44

Some unpleasant mail providers put our messages into spam cause of swindler=
s phishing activity.Help us to improve your mail provider by clicking "Not =
Spam" on our message.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC
 =

Dear Beneficiary,
 =

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary=
 general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is o=
bvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of Eight M=
illion and Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($8,500,000.00) due t=
o past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselve=
s for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of=
 your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many =
losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.
 =

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and =
Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the c=
urrent president of United States Of America his Excellency President Donal=
d J. Trump to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you =
and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have rec=
eive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now h=
ow would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of pa=
yment which is by Check or by ATM card?
 =

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will=
 use to withdraw up to $3,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Mas=
ter Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which i=
s 2020. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to y=
our local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enl=
ighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.
 =

Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three worki=
ng days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option=
 and would be mailed to you via DHL. Because we have signed a contract with=
 DHL which should expire in next three weeks you will only need to pay $310=
 instead of $600 saving you $290. So if you pay before the three weeks you =
save $290 Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the=
 usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop communicati=
on with every other person if you have been in contact with any.
 =

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shippi=
ng your ATM card is $600 but because DHL have temporarily discontinued the =
C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for inter=
national shipping We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which=
 makes the fees reduce from the actual fee of $600 to $310 nothing more and=
 no hidden fees of any sort!Note: Everything has been taken care of by the =
Federal Government, The United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes,=
 custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $310.
 =

To effect the release of your fund valued at $8,500,000.00 you are advised =
to contact our correspondent, the delivery officer Bar Lord Ruben with the =
information below,
NAME:  Bar Lord Ruben
EMAIL: barristerlordruben94@gmail.com
TELEPHONE: +1 (434)-602-2355
 =

You are advised to contact him with the information's as stated below:
 =

Your full Name :..............
Your Address   :..............
Home/Cell Phone:..............
Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Check)
 =

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package =
is sent within 48 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we ar=
e giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/pack=
age within the next 48hours after you have made the payment for shipping.
 =

Yours sincerely,
Mr. George Venizelos

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
 =

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming=
 to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in =
contact with Bar. Lord Ruben (fbi_gov101@usa.com) of the ATM CARD CENTRE wh=
o is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your FUNDS and PAYMENT =
also forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could a=
ct upon and commence investigation.