List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    HAVE YOU BEING =?UTF-8?Q?SCAMMED=3F=3F=20/=20SUBMIT=20A=20CLAIM?= =?UTF-8?Q?=20NOW!!!?=
From:       "Ms. Claire Chen" <enzian () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2017-12-09 10:52:52

Hello Friend,

Greetings. We wish to inform you that the Department of Justice have
developed a refund process related to Western Union, Money Gram scams
and banks fraud. If you have lost money to a scammer through Online or
internet scams, you should reply this email to submit a claim now by
forwarding your full name, address and telephone number.

Under this settlement, every victim is going to receive 1% from $586
million set aside for recompense through a good process from anti-fraud
procedures. We hope this program will help in your recovery and ease
some of the financial burdens you face.

Thank you as we look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Ms. Claire Chen