List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    -/Greeting from gulf Region/-
From:       "Ahmed Khader" <ahmedkhader3410 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-10-29 21:20:07

Sir ,

We are international projects financiers and we specialize in both start up=
 projects and existing businesses needing funding for expansion. Please ema=
il us your Comprehensive project Executive Summary for review and possible =
approval for funding.

we are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business int=
erest in the following sectors: banking, real estate, stock speculation and=
 mining,transportation,health sector and tobacco thus any sector.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Ahmed Khader

---