List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    HAPPY NEW YEAR.
From:       "Mr.Bill Sidhu" <bill.sidhu () test ! com>
Date:       2016-01-28 11:08:41

28-01-2016

Compliment of the season..

I am Dr. Bill Sidhu; the Personal Financial Consultant to Mr.Saif Al-Islam =
Gaddafi, son of Late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business proposal that=
 will be very beneficial to you and my Client (Mr.Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi) at=
 the end of the transaction. Due to current developments in Libya and incar=
ceration of my client, he requires a partnership of a reliable and trustwor=
thy person to help in the RE-PROFILING of a total of $65 Million dollars de=
posited with a defunct Finance House in the United States. Upon your positi=
ve response to this proposal, I will furnish you with more details.

I will not fail to inform you that you stand that you stand benefit 40% of =
the fund as gratification for your role in this transaction.

Please I wait for your response.

Regards and respect,

Dr.Bill Sidhu.