List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
From:       "A.M.ABDULLA"<a.m.abdulla221 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-10-21 22:52:47

Greetings,

I live in U.A.E and working in a reputable bank in Dubai. I have
an urgent business which I believe will interest you. Find the
attached details of the business in PDF format.

For any reason you can not open that attachment, please let
me know so that I can re-send it in the body of the mail,
thank you. Looking forward in hearing from you soon

I wait for your response, Thank you.

Regards

A.M. Abdulla

["CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.docx" (application/octet-stream)]
["CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.pdf" (application/octet-stream)]