List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    Inquiry,Please Reply
From:       "Dr. Abdul Karim"<info () cursovmware ! com>
Date:       2015-01-07 12:07:35

Dear Friend,

Complement of the day to you and your love ones

I hope my email will arrive to you at good time.My name is Dr. Abdul Karim Mohamed \
from Damascus Syria. I am now 65 years old and retired. I was former personal \
investor & financial consultant advisers to a Top Politician here in SYRIA and oil \
Tycoon from Syria and Saudi Arabia. Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) the leader in \
the region in Reservoir Management AFPC was established under Service Contract no. \
210 ratified by Law no. 43 of 1977 and named as per decree-law no. 12 in 1985. AFPC \
is a joint venture company between the General Petroleum Corporation (50%) and \
private shareholders Syria Shell Petroleum Development B.V.etc………

Why I'm contacting you is to know if we can have a personal conversation. Whatever \
truth you may brief me will be highly recommended. Tell me more about your country, \
how good it will be to invest in your country. Such as buying of properties, or real \
estate and some tourist places or any profitable investment venture that will yield \
good profit.

I will appreciate whatever result you may brief me. Do let me know your idea and \
knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment venture you may suggest. \
I have the total of US$46,500,000.00 and I am willing to order the transfer of the \
fund to you for investment if you’re interested with my proposal.

In my next mail I will explain the full details of the project and interest, and then \
we reach an agreement on what will be your share from the fund or investment.

I shall tell you more about myself when I read from you. You may as well tell me \
little more about yourself when replying.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and best regards,
Dr. Abdul Karim Mohamed
Damascus,Syria