List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    Re: YOUR PAYMENT"
From:       "tafff" <adreyj30yy () msn ! com>
Date:       2015-01-05 9:01:01

Hi,

This message is from the Walton Family Foundation established in 1988 by the late Sam \
and Helen Walton (co-founder of Walmart) The Walton Family Foundation is one of the \
largest private foundations in the world and as part of our Support for social \
business investment, every year Walton Family Foundation gives out USD $5,000.000.00 \
(Five Million United State Dollars) to a randomly selected individual to help someone \
out there start a business or grow an existing business.

If you are reading this message you should count yourself lucky, this simply means \
that our random list picker has selected your email address as the 2014 winner of our \
annually social business support give away. Kindly get back to me at your earliest \
convenience so we can be sure your email address is still valid and also guide you \
how to receive the fund.

1. Your Full Name / Company Name
2. Your Residential Address
3. Your Direct Telephone / Cell Phone Number
4. Occupation/Business
5. Age
6. Marital Status

Congratulations.