List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    I am still stuck
From:       "Mr.Baye Lofo"<b.lofo10 () buyer ! biz>
Date:       2014-05-31 23:31:34

Attention please,

My name is Baye Lofo I am an American from California but right now i want youto know \
little about me I have severe case of cancer and the doctor says I will not be able \
to survive looking at the extent of damage; it has done to my body system. i decided \
to contact you and I believe you are credible and can be trusted to help me manage \
the money which I have saved up in the bank.

As a great business man specialized in the sales of Gold and Diamond Jewelries and my \
father hand over this, my late father was working as a contractor here in United Arab \
Emirate, cash that can be used to cater for the less privileged children of the world \
looking at my inability to spend the money which I have labored 23 years to save up

I am willing to donate the sum of USD3.5 Million to the less privileged, once the \
money is transfer to you i want 60% to go for charity and 40% for your personal use \
of handling my wish.

I want you to take charge of these entire funds for me looking at your credibility \
and age. I don't have any relations which I trust to handover this wealth to, I \
believe there is a good one out there with good spirit and heart to manage these \
funds without wasting it.

I don't know why I trust you so much but the truth is that my heart is made up that \
you can handle this looking at your profile.

Get back to me immediately if you are willing to take up this challenge. Also provide \
me with your contact phone number. I will then introduce you to my personal attorney \
who will perform the legal and official handover of the wealth to you as my Next of \
kin. Waiting to read your message.

I have limited internet access in the hospital. So I am still stuck to the laptop to \
read your message.

Mr.Baye Lofo