List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    Re: Your Kindest Attention
From:       "Mr Mohd Awang"<jeremy () sztaxlotto ! com>
Date:       2013-07-16 11:49:16

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Mohd Awang, the Chief Risk Officer with a top Bank here in Malaysia. For \
reasons which I hope you would understand, I would only disclose the name of our bank \
once I am assured that we can do business with you. I got your contact information \
from your countrys information center here in Kuala Lumpur and wanted to contact you \
on the number that I saw on your company address but decided to write as I guess you \
might not understand me clearly on the phone. We have a situation which requires for \
me to make some inquiries before taking the next decision.

We have a dormant investment account of a huge sum of money in our bank which was set \
up by one a foreigner whose origin we have traced to your country. The long period of \
dormancy of this account prompted me to do an extensive investigation where I \
discovered that the account owner had died a long time ago at almost the same time \
his account was last operated. I have been able to go through his files to find out \
that no "next of kin" was stated in all the documents associated with his account; \
which explains why no one has contacted our bank since all these years to apply for \
his estate. I am absolutely sure that no one would ever come to apply for this fund \
and other assets he has here in Malaysia. Here is my proposal:  if it turns out that \
you are related to this late investor, let me know so I can guide you on how you can \
retrieve his assets from the bank as long as I and my colleagues would be rewarded \
with a slice of this fund once the bank release it to you. But in case you are not \
sure that you have any relative that had lived in Malaysia, or you have checked and \
found out that he is not your relative, we would need your co-operation as we would \
want to secure this fund by getting you to apply to our bank as his relative. I would \
guide you on how to make the application and provide you all the necessary documents \
that would authenticate your claim.

In case the later turns out to be the case, and we are assured that we can work with \
you without any problem, I will give you more details, disclose the name of our bank, \
let you know  the step to take, and then discuss with you on how this fund would be \
shared between you and every staff that would play a role in getting our bank to \
release this fund into either your nominated account or an account we can arrange to \
be set up with your name in Singapore or Hongkong.  Please contact me on my personal \
email or phone which I have stated above; and I would kindly ask you not to disclose \
this matter to another person even if you decide not to co-operate with us

Yours truly,
Mohd Awang