List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    Re: CVS: herc.mirbsd.org: contrib
From:       Thorsten Glaser <tg () mirbsd ! de>
Date:       2008-07-21 3:00:07

Thorsten Glaser dixit:

>• add the PID to the pool too (and reduce amount of random read)

This might actually come from FreeBSD's libc version via Debian libbsd;
I had studied that file a little, and might have had that in mind when
coding this… just to be honest. However I actually hacked this part of
the diff out of a sudden intuition while looking at other parts, inclu-
ding a recent mail by Florian Weimer in the back of my head.

//mirabilos
--
13:22⎜ «neurodamage » mira, what's up man? I have a CVS question for you in #cvs
13:22⎜ «neurodamage » since you're so good with it ☺