List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    ***SPAM*** no
From:       "Raychel Wish" <crotchladder () midwaywholesale ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 17:56:13

We live in a period of unthinkable technologies such as self-cooled beer, artificial \
retinas of the eye, completely automated factories. All these open modern methods of \
preservation and transfering of energy.  AC Energy Introduction to Technology
Wednesday February 28, 6:02 am ET

GARDNERVILLE, NV--Feb 28, 2007 -- AC Energy (ACEN   P K - News) is committed to \
leading the world in research and development of TOP quality alternative power \
sources for cell phones and other small and large electronics.  Our target is to \
revolutionize the battery industry by providing consumers with products of \
unparalleled convenience and efficiency.  Through the establishment of select \
strategic partnerships, AC Energy will maximize its market reach, penetrating every  \
sector of the cell phone and electronics power source industry.

Using their advanced battery technology, a phone could operate for its entire
life without ever needing to be plugged into an outlet or cigarette lighter -- it \
could actually charge itself. Could you imagine,  a cell phone that never needs \
charging! In addition, their product will have the capability to meet the energy \
needs of the entire small and large electronics market, with minimal  adaptations to \
the original technology.

AC Energy's Technology "The battery that never needs to be charged" could work in \
cell phones, laptops, music players or any other portable device.  It will be a \
self-contained unit that will replace the original battery of the device. It can be \
made to work with any existing product.

It's not some kind of story or something like this, we provide you with 100% \
information. Energy is our future, don't waste time.