List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    CONGRATULATION!!! YOUR FINAL NOTIFICATION
From:       NETLOTTERY <netlottery1 () netscape ! net>
Date:       2006-07-03 17:18:36

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

The German Net National Lottery
In
Corporation
Uk National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: EAASL/9410Y1/02
                            Batch: 561701-PCD03
FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:
 Dear Lucky Winner,
BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to notify you the draw (#1079) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, =
Online net Lottery Program held on the 26th May, 2006.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool =
of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe, =
America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and =
North & South America as part of our international promotions programme =
conducted twice in a week to encourage prospective overseas entries. The =
internet emailing diea was used, since most people do are not able to =
purchase tickets and play outside the UK. We hope with part of your prize =
awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots.
The result of our computer draw (#1079) selected your name and email address =
attached to e-ticket number: 37-13-34-85-56-42  with Serial number 5388/02
 drew the lucky numbers:
       Bonus
which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e. match 6.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $2,500,000 (Two =
Million, five hundred thousand, dollars ) in cash credited to file =
KTU/9023118308/07.This is from a total cash prize of $7,500,000 (Seven =
million, five Hundred thousand dollars ), to be shared by you and two others, =
in this category  i.e. Match 6.
Your prize award has been insured in your email and is ready for claims. To =
begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously contact our =
licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners within a =
period of 7 days (date of this email inclusive) for the processing of your =
winning and remittance to your designated bank account after all statutory =
obligations have been satisfactorily dispensed with.
This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that your lucky winning number =
falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as =
indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your $2,500,000 (Two Million, =
five hundred thousand, United States Dollars ) would be released to you by =
any of our payment offices in Europe.
Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may =
be forfeited to the pool without further notice.
Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the =
release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish =
contact via e-mail with the particulars presented below sending the batch and =
reference numbers and these informations below for quick verifications and =
release of funds. between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through =
Sunday
OVERSEAS CLAIMS UNIT.
German/Uk Lottery Fiduciary
Contact Person: Mr. Johnson Smith
Email: claimagent10@netscape.net
Please fill the following personal details accordingly so as to proceed with =
your winnings.
1.  Name:
2.  Address:
3.  Marital Status:
4.  Occupation:
5.  Age:
6.  Sex:
7.  Nationality:
8.  Country Of Residence:
9.  Telephone Number (Country Code)-(Area Code)- Phone Number):
10  Cell Number:        (Country Code) - (Cell Phone Number):
11. Fax Number:
12. Draw Number above:-