List:       miros-discuss
Subject:    Re: X.org vulnerability
From:       Thorsten Glaser <tg () mirbsd ! de>
Date:       2006-05-03 18:04:16

Benny Siegert dixit:

> very different from the one X.org has. In particular, the wrong
> calculation is not contained in XFree86. So: are we vulnerable or
> not?

(Please wrap your lines at 72, not 80, columns! rewrapped.)

I did a quick look when I got notice of the vulnerability
but don't think we're affected.

In case of doubt, ask upstream. (Which is OpenBSD, incidentally,
and XFre86.)

//mirabile
--
> emacs als auch vi zum Kotzen finde (joe rules) und pine für den einzig
> bedienbaren textmode-mailclient halte (und ich hab sie alle ausprobiert). ;)
Hallooooo, ich bin der Holger ("Hallo Holger!"), und ich bin ebenfalls
... pine-User, und das auch noch gewohnheitsmäßig ("Oooooooohhh").  [aus dasr]