List:       mirae-dev
Subject:    [FYI] Plan for Mirae WS and new JSRs
From:       Changshin Lee <iasandcb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-27 12:08:54

Hi all,

Now I'm ready to check in Mirae WS (Web Services) module, but need some
time to check FIME (Fast Infoset ME) in to https://fi.dev.java.net
first. Note that Mirae WS may have two editions: simple and FI-enabled.
I hope everything about them will be settled down in a week.

Meanwhile, there come two new JSR about Java ME Web Services: JSR 279:
Service Connection API for JavaTM ME and JSRs: Java Specification
Requests JSR 280: XML API for JavaTM ME. Please visit their official
sites for more details.

Cheers,

Ias