List:       mingw-users
Subject:    [Mingw-users] please help me
From:       fareed <fafa3160 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-07-02 8:34:32

Hello Dear,

How are you doing?

During installing I  got error:mingw-get: *** WARNING *** Load
catalogue: FAILED: ...

I really appreciate you for your solution this problem.

Best Regards,

Fareed.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.