List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] I can't post on mingw.org so I'll ask here about cache
From:       And Notachance <spam12828v28v () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2016-10-02 8:21:02

I can't post on mingw.org so I'll ask here about cache
Sunday, October 2, 2016 12:48 AM

To:
    mingw-users@lists.sourceforge.net

I recently built a completely messed up patched slashem and it broke the exe.

So I changed some likely broken things back, and it still broke the exe.

So I deleted the WHOLE folder, and pulled a backup of the unchanged code thinking I \
would work on some other area of programming this game, but built it again first \
(unmodified code).

It STILL broke the exe, is there some mingw cache folder to delete or some other way \
                to purge the broken build out so I can re-compile the working code?
On Sun, 10/2/16, mingw-users-owner@lists.sourceforge.net \