List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] difftime() broken?
From:       Pete McNeil <madscientist () microneil ! com>
Date:       2013-12-29 14:46:27

On 2013-12-28 11:35, Keith Marshall wrote:
> I wonder: are you, perhaps running into a __time64_t vs. __time32_t issue.
You appear to be on to something.

In my 32 bit build I added the #define _USE_32BIT_TIME_T

Testing the resulting executable on my Win7 Pro machine yielded better
results.

Based on the remainder of your analysis I'm concerned this won't play
well in the wild. I look forward to a more robust solution re your bug
report: https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw/bugs/2152/

Thanks very much!
_M

--
Pete McNeil, President
MicroNeil Research Corporation

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.