List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] _MAX_ENV missing
From:       John Brown <johnbrown105 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-28 1:00:36

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 19:24:07 -0500, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Create a Ticket in the appropriate ticket system which can be found by
> following the links on https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/.
>
> --
> Earnie

I called it a support request. I did not see any guidance with respect to
ticket classification.

_MAX_ENV missing: https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw/support-requests/166/

Regards,
John Brown.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.