List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] Locales and printf %'d
From:       Greg Chicares <gchicares () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2012-09-12 9:53:18

On 2012-09-12 08:32Z, William Parker wrote:
> I am having no success using the %'d specifier in printf to include the
> locales' 1000's separator in a number

"%'d" is nonstandard. See:
  http://c-faq.com/stdio/commaprint.html
Personally, I use a subroutine to insert thousands separators.
Or you could try the msw GetNumberFormat() function.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.