List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] migrating to i686-pc-mingw32-gcc 4.5.2 and libstdc++-6
From:       Earnie Boyd <earnie () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-06-08 15:22:56

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Dennis Isenhour
<dennis.isenhour@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've added that however the program seems to still be trying to link
> libstdc++-6.dll dynamically as my exe just immediately returns to the prompt
> and when I use cygcheck, it continues to give me the following error
> message:
>
> cygcheck: track_down: could not find libstdc++-6.dll

There is no reason to cross post this here.  You have already
submitted you post to cygwin@cygwin.com which is where you need to
post it.  You error seems to indicate that you need to use the Cygwin
setup.exe program to reinstall g++ but your best answers will come
from the cygwin list.

--
Earnie

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.