List:       mingw-users
Subject:    Re: [Mingw-users] MinGW on 64 bit
From:       John Brown <johnbrown105 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-27 0:36:13

qubit <lauraeaves@...> writes:

 However my build on 64 bit
> windows7 fails because the configure command isn't installed.

Configure is not a binary executable configure.exe. It
 is a text file (bash script) called configure. It *must*
be in the directory containing the pkg-config source.

> So is anything different about 64 bit builds that I should know
about?

The process is exactly the same on 64-bit Vista as it
 is on 32-bit XP.

By the way, you *still* have not said whether the
32-bit pkg-config works or not. You can save yourself
a lot of hassle if it works, as I expect it to.

Regards,
Alias John Brown.

http://www.mingw.org/Mailing_Lists.
We ask that you be polite and do the same.  Disregard for the list etiquette may \
cause your account to be moderated.